CAREERS AT ZUSE
At ZUSE, we’re obsessed with educating and inspiring our clients with respect to our world of men's grooming. We pride ourselves on our expertise, innovation, and entrepreneurial spirit. However, our true secret to success is our unwavering dedication to educating our client’s on their grooming potential and inspiring confidence. We draw on our core values—Innovation, Respect, Teamwork, Initiative, Expertise, Passion, Balance—to provide meaningful careers.
Check out our job openings below. If you don’t see any postings that match your skills but feel your goals, passions and motivations are aligned with ours and are interested in helping us build our team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and brief description of why you would be a great fit at ZUSE.
OPEN POSITIONS: Click the "+" for more details
1. SKINCARE CONSULTANT (TORONTO)
A product expert, committed to providing friendly, professional and knowledgeable service to all clients. Responsible for assessing clients’ skin concerns, suggesting possible skincare regimens and assisting clients in building their basket with complementary products and tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Determine the client’s needs and suggest relevant products by listening to the client, and by leveraging product knowledge from brand trainings and in-store skincare technologies.
- Encourage clients to try on the product by providing personalized skincare consultations and product application to the client while educating the client.
- Assist in maintaining standards of cleanliness and organization within assigned zone, including drawers, price postings and product lists.
- Be aware of and assist in maintaining ZUSE's merchandising concepts.
- Participate in programs to reduce shortage/loss.
Merchandising and Operations
- Ensure safety and tidiness standards are respected and maintained at all times.
- Communicate inventory issues/concerns to Manager(s) or Store Manager.
- Ensure compliance with sampling policies and procedures.
- Participate in inventory control.
- Designated consultants will be cross-trained in cashier functions.
EXPECTED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years of retail/client service industry experience, and excels as a team player.
- Education and experience in skincare and building skincare routines.
- Comfortable in engaging clients, and applying products to the client while providing consultations.
- Ability to multi-task, while providing professional and outstanding client service.
- Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills.
- A High School graduate or equivalent.
- Flexible availability including evenings, weekends and holidays is essential.