Breaks down pomade buildup, conditions the hair and rejuvenates the scalp
- Brand: Templeton Tonics
- Scent(s): Please see descriptions below
- Application: Add a few drops into you hair to break down pomade buildup (leftover pomade) to making washing out easier, throw a couple drops in your hair and it acts as a leave in conditioner, rejuvenating your scalp (obliterating flakes) and leaving your hair feeling healthy and fortified
- Control: Light control, adding a few drops into your hair before applying a pomade will increase the slickness and ad application of the pomade of your choosing
- Rinsing: The light oils are absorbed quickly by the hair without leaving behind oily residue - rinses with a light amount of shampoo on its own and improves rinsing of any pomade when used in conjunction
- Size: Net Wt. 1 fl. oz. glass jar with drop stopper (30ml)
SCENT GUIDE: Each of these fragrances are blended in house and use only the highest quality fragrance and essential oils.
- Trailhead: Cedarwood, Fir Needle, Sage, Moss, and Fern. The crisp spice of the cedarwood is balanced by the clean sweetness of silver fir. The slightly powdery scent of oakmoss are accompanied by the sharp herbal notes of sage and damp fern.
- Voyage: West Indies Bay, Sweet Orange, Cedarwood, Clove, Nutmeg, and Aquatic Notes. A glass of sweet, spiced rum garnished with an orange slice. in your hand.
- Nomad: Spiced Vanilla, Oud, Sandalwood, Ambrette Musk, and Incense Notes. It conjures up dreams of somewhere exotic and somewhat magical. The sharp notes of spiced vanilla waft through the air, mingling with the haze of incensed cedar and myrrh. Balsamic notes of oud and sandalwood form a fine, aged woods base, and are mellowed out by the sweet musk of ambrette.
- Vagabond: Tobacco, Cedarwood, Spiced Vanilla, Black Pepper, Benzoin Resin, and Cocoa Absolute. A recreation of smoky memories from a visit to a tobacco shop in Monterrey, California. The scent of aromatic pipe tobacco and spicy cigar smoke drifts across the hard wood interior of the shop. Sweet, spicy, dark, and warm, this is a perfect scent for the colder months of the year.
- Aeventus: Bergamot, Black Currant, Pineapple, Apple, Smoked Birch, Patchouli, Jasmine, Musk, Oakmoss, Ambergris, and Vanilla. Inspired by a popular and complex cologne, Aeventus is a sophisticated, fresh, fruity, and slightly smokey scent that is sure to turn heads and get you compliments.
INGREDIENTS: Jojoba, Grapeseed, Apricot Kernel, Meadowfoam Seed, Hempseed, Essential/Fragrance and Vitamin E Oils.